January Term 2024 Re-Enrollment
- Term starts Monday January 8th & ends Saturday 23rd March.
- This is an 11 week term and sessions will be running during February Half Term.
- Payment must be made between Monday November 20th - Friday December 8th. Any gymnasts not re-enrolled by this date will lose their space.
- Prior to re-enrollment, please double check you have renewed your child's British Gymnastics Membership for this year. This can be done here.
- 1 Child / 1 Session a week - Existing Members: £9.25 / New Members £9.70
- 1 Child / 2 Sessions a week - Existing Members: £18 / New Members £18.90
- 2 Siblings / 1 Session a week - Existing Members: £18 / New Members £18.90
- 3 Siblings / 1 Session a week - Existing Members: £26.70 / New Members £27.30
- Cancelled Sessions: In the unlikely event a session is cancelled, we will aim to put on an additional make-up session before the end of that term. If we are unable to do this, we will either refund for the session or deduct it from next terms fees.
- Refund Policy: Termly payments are not refundable if your child can no longer make, or no longer wishes to attend, the session for which they are enrolled. Refunds may be issued in the unlikely event we are unable to run any classes that had already been scheduled/paid for (see above).
- Payment Options: If you are unable to pay for a full term, we do have monthly payment options available. For information on this, or any of the above, please email email@example.com.